Announcing New Loop TV Multi-Genre Premium Content Offerings
GLENDALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Loop Media, Inc. ("Loop Media") (NYSE American: LPTV), the free streaming television media company for business which provides over 2 billion video views every month via restaurants, retail businesses, office buildings, doctors’ offices, airports, bars and college campuses, announced today it has added Def Jam’s 50th Anniversary Channel, the Pink Channel, the Chill Channel, Young Hollywood and Waypoint TV’s Hunt and Fish Channels to its multi-genre premium content offering on Loop TV.
“We are in constant communication with our business customers and spend a lot of time carefully listening to what they’re looking for from our content when it comes to maximizing both customer satisfaction and time spent in-venue,” said Justis Kao, Loop Media’s Chief Content Officer. “Our latest offerings continue to reflect our commitment to providing only the best short form entertainment we can offer to our venue partners,” he added.
- Def Jam’s 50th Anniversary Channel carries legendary music videos from the iconic-label, Def Jam.
- Pink Channel carries music videos from the “Barbie” movie and videos full of pink energy.
- Chill Channel carries downtempo, easy listening, lounge, pop, R&B and electronic music videos.
- Waypoint TV Hunt is where preparation meets perseverance as the viewer steps into a world where every aspect of the hunting journey comes to life in vivid detail. Experience the challenges, triumphs, and unparalleled connection to the great outdoors from the adrenaline of a hunt to the serenity of the natural world, all at the same time.
- Waypoint TV Fish dives into the mesmerizing realm of the best fishing content, where viewers will experience limitless angling expeditions, insights from expert guides, the raw emotions from success and failure, and the connection to the awe-inspiring beauty of the open waters from Waypoint TV, the ultimate gateway to epic fishing adventures across diverse fisheries and uncharted waters.
- Young Hollywood is your destination for one-of-a-kind celebrity, influencer and lifestyle content. Music, TV, Fashion, Gaming, Sports and Food lovers: they’ve got you covered! Be the first in-the-know on the big thing, and who or what everyone will be buzzing about tomorrow. Young Hollywood is the premiere destination to find out what’s in, who’s hot, and what’s now!
“Young Hollywood continues to look for quality distribution for our premium content that reaches a young mobile affluent audience hungry to catch up on what's in, who's hot and what's now in the world of entertainment,” said RJ Williams, Founder and CEO of Young Hollywood. He continued, “We’re excited to partner with Loop Media and add their footprint in premium locations including college campuses across the country.”
Builder Brock, CEO of Waypoint TV, said, “We're thrilled to bring Waypoint's premium content to more people and venues around the country through this partnership with Loop!”
Loop Media currently has over 71,000 screens in North America and provides free premium entertainment for businesses via its streaming platform Loop TV. For more information, visit Loop.TV.
About Loop Media, Inc.
Loop Media, Inc. (“Loop Media”) (NYSE American: LPTV) is a leading digital out of home (DOOH) TV and digital signage platform optimized for businesses, providing free music video, news, sports and entertainment channels through its Loop TV service. Loop Media is the leading company in the U.S. licensed to stream music videos to businesses through its proprietary Loop Player.
Loop Media’s digital video content reaches millions of viewers in DOOH locations including bars/restaurants, office buildings, retail businesses, college campuses, airports and on free ad-supported TV platforms and at local gas stations on GSTV terminals in the United States.
Loop is fueled by one of the largest and most important short form entertainment libraries that includes music videos, movie trailers and live performances. Loop Media’s non-music channels cover a multitude of genres and moods and include movie trailers, sports highlights, lifestyle and travel videos, viral videos and more. Loop Media’s streaming services generate revenue from advertising, sponsorships, and from subscriptions.
To learn more about Loop Media products and applications, please visit us online at Loop.tv
Safe Harbor Statement and Disclaimer
This news release includes "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including, but not limited to, Loop Media’s expected 2023 results, ability to compete in the highly competitive markets in which it operates, statements regarding Loop Media’s ability to develop talent and attract future talent, the success of strategic actions Loop Media is taking, and the impact of strategic transactions. Forward-looking statements give our current expectations, opinion, belief or forecasts of future events and performance. A statement identified by the use of forward-looking words including "will," "may," "expects," "projects," "anticipates," "plans," "believes," "estimate," "should," and certain of the other foregoing statements may be deemed forward-looking statements. Although Loop Media believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, these statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual future activities and results to be materially different from those suggested or described in this news release. Investors are cautioned that any forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected. The forward-looking statements in this press release are made as of the date hereof. Loop Media takes no obligation to update or correct its own forward-looking statements, except as required by law, or those prepared by third parties that are not paid for by Loop Media. Loop Media’s SEC filings are available at www.sec.gov.
Loop Media Investor Contact
James Cerna, Head of Capital Markets
Loop Media Press Contact