Loop Sweepstakes Rules (February)
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
BY ENTERING (OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN) THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A BINDING CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Loop Media, Inc. (“Loop Media” or “Sponsor”) Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of time/date of entry and who are the owners/operators of businesses that are Loop Media customers with at least one active Loop Player before the start date of the Sweepstakes and who have been invited by Sponsor to participate. Employees, officers and directors of Loop Media, Realtime Media LLC (“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Parties”), their immediate family members and those living in the same household as such individuals (whether legally related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win a prize. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, immediate family members are defined as spouse, partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether legally related or not. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes, selection of the winners, which will be final, non-appealable, and binding in all respects.
2. TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on February 1, 2024, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on February 29, 2024 (the “Promotion Period”). The designated computer clock of the Sponsor is the official time-keeping device in the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
Streaming Loop Media services on a Loop Player for at least 240 hours*: During the Promotion Period, if you meet the eligibility requirements of Section 1 hereto, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each Loop Player in your venue that is on and streams Loop Media’s service for at least 240 hours during the Promotion Period, subject to the limit set out below (*unless you have a prior Enterprise agreement with Loop which then would govern your streaming hours per month). The Sponsor will make all decisions about the number of streaming hours, in its sole discretion.
Alternate Method of Entry (3x5 mail-in card or paper): During the Promotion Period, if you meet the eligibility requirements of Section 1 hereto, you may enter the Sweepstakes by legibly hand-printing your full name, full mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), email address, phone number, the name and address of your business or venue, and your birth date on a plain 3x5 inch paper or card. Mail your completed entry to Realtime Media, Attn: Loop Sweepstakes – FEBRUARY Entry, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, Suite 2–130, West Conshohocken, PA 19428. Each entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for postage-due entries or for any incorrect or illegible data contained in any sweepstakes entry. Mailed-in entries must be postmarked no later than March 2, 2024, and received by March 9, 2024, to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. If you take all of the steps above, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes per mailed-in entry, subject to the limit below. All mailed entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind, or for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information.
LIMIT: Up to two (2) entries per person and per venue/address will be allowed during the Promotion Period (regardless of method or combination of methods of entry). For clarity, if a venue has three (3) Loop Players at one venue that each stream the 240 hours, that venue will be capped at two (2) entries. Attempts made by the same individual or venue to earn more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or false contact information, accounts or otherwise may result in disqualification. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Entries that are in excess of the stated limit, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Those who do not follow all instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Entries submitted by those who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. All materials submitted become the physical property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the registered account holder of the email address associated with the entry for the domain associated with the submitted address, provided that person is eligible. Winners may be required to show proof of being the registered account holders. Registered account holder is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. In the event that a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. All entrants submitting materials/content as part of the Sweepstakes will be non-exclusively licensing (with the unlimited right to sublicense) to Sweepstakes Parties the right to use such materials, and the related images (including entrant’s name and likeness), for any purpose (including any and all commercial purposes) with the right to modify the materials and make derivative works thereof. Entrants represent and warrant that the materials submitted will not infringe or violate any right whatsoever, including, without limitation, any personal rights (e.g., defamation, privacy, false light, moral right, etc.) or any property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, right to ideas, etc.) of any person or entity and the use thereof will result in no third-party liability or obligations.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS: There will be one thousand five hundred fifty (1550) potential winners selected in this Sweepstakes, via a random drawing on or about March 11, 2024, from among all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION/PRIZE CLAIMING: The potential winners will be notified using the information provided during entry by email, telephone, mail (method to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) in a commercially reasonable time after the drawing. The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information or for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s email or other account to receive messages or late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential winner. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an email or placing of a phone call. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if a potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. As part of the winner notification process, each potential Grand Prize, First Prize, and Second Prize winner may be required to complete and submit a prize redemption form (“Redemption Form”), and the potential Grand Prize winner will be required to complete and submit a declaration of eligibility/release of liability/prize acceptance agreement (“Declaration”), within five (5) days of date of notification, as a condition of receiving a prize. If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return a Redemption Form and/or the Declaration within the required time period or if the Redemption Form and/or Declaration is returned as rejected, faulty, unclaimed or returned as undeliverable to the potential winner, and/or any potential winner is otherwise noncompliant, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected, up to three (3) alternates, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. If necessary, there will be alternate drawings for unclaimed Grand Prize, First Prizes, and Second Prizes. Unclaimed Third Prizes will remain un-awarded. A potential winner becomes a “winner” only after verification of eligibility by Sponsor.
Parents or legal guardians of a potential Grand Prize winner under the age of majority in their state/jurisdiction of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi) may be required to also sign the Declaration in order for the prize winner to be qualified to receive his or her prize.
No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winner(s) of the advertised number of prizes available may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
7. PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes are:
FIVE (5) GRAND PRIZES: A $1,000 Amazon Gift Code, Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,000.
FIFTEEN (15) FIRST PLACE PRIZES: A $500 Amazon Gift Code, Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. ARV: $500.
THIRTY (30) SECOND PLACE PRIZES: A $250 Amazon Gift Code, Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. ARV: $250.
ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED (1500) THIRD PLACE PRIZES: A $20 Amazon Gift Code, Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. ARV: $20.
Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents, or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change and prize provider’s rules and restrictions, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a winner with a prize, the Sponsor may elect to provide winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes received, regardless of whether they, in whole or in part, are used. The ARV of the prizes is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize valued at $600 or more awarded to a winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The Grand Prize winner will be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number or tax ID number before the prize will be awarded, for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of winner for the actual value of the prize received. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited. Prizes, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prizes or any prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the winner because of an incorrect or changed address. If a winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and the Sweepstakes Parties will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. No more than the stated prizes will be awarded. The total ARV of all of the prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes is $50,000. The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for, and winner will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual value of the prizes at the time of award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related correspondence or material. Limit of one (1) prize per location. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately fourteen (14) days after the Sweepstakes has ended or after all winners are confirmed, whichever is longer.
8. GENERAL: Subject to applicable law, each winner hereby expressly grants to the Sweepstakes Parties and their respective successors, assigns, sublicensees and designees, the irrevocable right to use and publish his/her name, social handles, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, biography and place of residence for all purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Sweepstakes (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, without any form of notice, permission or any amount or kind of compensation, except for the awarding of the prize(s) to the winner(s). All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning entrant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Sweepstakes Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, the failure or interruption of any social media platform or any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Sweepstakes by any party, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each, a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes or prize. Sponsor additionally reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion: (a) to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes should causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or interfere with the administration, integrity, operation, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes; or (b) to disqualify any entrant found to be, or suspected of: (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (ii) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (iii) acting in an un-sportsmanlike manner.
9. CONDUCT: The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Sweepstakes, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Parties reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sweepstakes Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sweepstakes Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify (or terminate the prize of) any individual who is found to be, or suspected of, acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike, obscene, immoral or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
10. WAIVERS AND DISCLAIMERS: The Sweepstakes Parties assume no responsibility or liability for: (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then the Sweepstakes Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. If terminated, the Sweepstakes Parties will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes up to the time of such action.
11. RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of participation in this Sweepstakes, agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Parties and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims, costs (including attorneys’ fees), losses, damages, fines, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with: (i) participation in any aspect of the Sweepstakes (including travel to/from any Sweepstakes activity), (ii) the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) the Released Parties’ violation of rights of publicity or privacy, claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; (iv) entrant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation or announcement of any Sweepstakes activity and/or prize.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: The parties each agree to finally settle all disputes only through arbitration; provided, however, the Sponsor shall be entitled to seek injunctive or equitable relief in the state and federal courts in the State of California, and any other court with jurisdiction over the parties. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and review is limited. The arbitrator’s decision and award is final and binding, with limited exceptions, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The parties agree that, except as set forth above, any claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved solely by binding arbitration before a sole arbitrator under the streamlined Arbitration Rules Procedures of JAMS Inc. (“JAMS”) or any successor to JAMS. In the event JAMS is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within fourteen (14) days of the filing of a “Demand for Arbitration”, then either party can elect to have the arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) or any other mutually agreeable arbitration administration service. If an in-person hearing is required, then it will take place in the State of California. The federal or state law that applies to these Official Rules will also apply during the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be consolidated with any other proceedings that involve any claims or controversy of another party, including any class actions; provided, however, if for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then the agreement to arbitrate doesn’t apply and the dispute must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of California. Sponsor agrees to pay the administrative and arbitrator’s fees in order to conduct the arbitration (but specifically excluding any travel or other costs of entrant to attend the arbitration hearing). Either party may, notwithstanding this provision, bring qualifying claims in small claims court.
16. WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by April 29, 2024, to: Loop Media, Inc. February Sweepstakes - Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428.
17. SPONSOR: Loop Media, Inc., 2600 West Olive Avenue, Suite 5470, Burbank, CA 91505. Reference to third parties in connection with prizes and/or third-party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor or the Sweepstakes.
18. ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100,
Loop Sweepstakes - Abbreviated Rules
Please use the following short-form official rules disclosures for all advertising and marketing of the promotion (other than for specific channels outlined below):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.), 18 years of age and older who are the owners/operators of businesses that are Loop Media customers with at least one active Loop Player before the start date of the Sweepstakes and who have been invited by Sponsor to participate. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am PT on 2/1/24 and ends at 11:59:59 pm PT on 2/29/24. Subject to full Official Rules including alternate method of entry, prizes and odds, click here. Sponsor: Loop Media, Inc., 2600 West Olive Avenue, Suite 5470, Burbank, CA 91505.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.), 18 years of age and older who are the owners/operators of businesses that are Loop Media customers with at least one active Loop Player before the start date of the Sweepstakes and who have been invited by Sponsor to participate. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am PT on 2/1/24 and ends at 11:59:59 pm PT on 2/29/24. Subject to full Official Rules including alternate method of entry, prizes and odds, https://www.loop.tv/learn/sweepstakes-rules-February. Sponsor: Loop Media, Inc., 2600 West Olive Avenue, Suite 5470, Burbank, CA 91505.
Social Posts (not including Twitter or Instagram)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C., 18+ who are the owners/operators of businesses that are Loop Media customers with at least one active Loop Player before the start date of the Sweepstakes and who have been invited by Sponsor to participate. Entry period ends at 11:59:59 pm PT on 2/29/24. Subject to full Official Rules including alternate method of entry: https://www.loop.tv/learn/sweepstakes-rules-February. Sponsor: Loop Media, Inc.
Social Posts for Instagram only
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C., 18+ who are the owners/operators of businesses that are Loop Media customers with at least one active Loop Player before the start date of the Sweepstakes and who have been invited by Sponsor to participate. Void where prohibited. Entry period ends at 11:59:59 pm PT on 2/29/24. Subject to full Official Rules including alternate method of entry, prizes and odds: see link in bio. Sponsor: Loop Media, Inc.
Social Posts for Twitter only
If space permits in the Twitter post, add
If the disclosures can be included on an image that will be posted along with the Twitter call-to-action (instead of including the disclosures in the written Twitter post), add the following disclosures on the image:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C., 18+ who are the owners/operators of businesses that are Loop Media customers with at least one active Loop Player before the start date of the Sweepstakes and who have been invited by Sponsor to participate. Void where prohibited by law. Entry period ends at 11:59:59 pm PT on 2/29/24. Subject to full Official Rules including alternate method of entry, prizes and odds: https://www.loop.tv/learn/sweepstakes-rules-February. Sponsor: Loop Media, Inc.
TV and Radio
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or D.C. who are 18 years of age or older who are the owners/operators of businesses that are Loop Media customers with at least one active Loop Player before the start date of the Sweepstakes and who have been invited by Sponsor to participate. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am PT on 2/1/24 and ends at 11:59:59 pm PT on 2/29/24. To enter or for the Official Rules including prizes and odds, visit https://www.loop.tv/learn/sweepstakes-rules-February. Sponsor: Loop Media, Inc.
Online Ads – Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. 50 US/DC 18+ who are the owners/operators of businesses that are Loop Media customers with at least one active Loop Player before the start date of the Sweepstakes and who have been invited by Sponsor to participate. Ends at 11:59:59 pm PT on 2/29/24. To enter and for Official Rules including alternate method of entry, prizes and odds, visit https://www.loop.tv/learn/sweepstakes-rules-February.